Looking to consolidate multiple servers into an easy to manage, cost effective solution?
Server virtualization is a software platform technique that is implemented into your current network structure whereby a single server or storage device can be made to function as if it is actually several servers or storage devices.
Server virtualization offers several distinct advantages for your company:
- Optimization of multiple existing servers into one, easy to manage server.
- Increased server stability and efficiency of IT resources and decrease of up to 80% in operating costs.
- Consolidation of current IT networks.
- Virtual access to applications from anywhere at anytime.
- Improved data security by isolating the host machine from other virtual machines thereby eliminating downtime if you experience hardware or software failure.
There are numerous other benefits of server virtualization such as application seclusion (keeping one application from impacting another), ability to run multiple operating systems on a single hardware platform and energy saving costs that come from eliminating multiple servers and thereby lowering overall power consumption.
If you are looking to cleanup your IT department, ensure data stability and decrease overall operating costs, consider the benefits of server virtualization.
Start saving today by consolidating your current IT network servers. Even if you don’t have existing IT servers; Deva IT can assess your personalized business needs, develop a server consolidation support plan and effectively implement that plan.
Get a fast, free, no obligation online quote for your project: we promise you feedback on your quote within two working days. It takes only a few minutes to fill out a quote - its FREE and no obligation! Request a quote now